Kolliwax® SA Fine
As lipophilic lubricant Kolliwax® SA Fine is the first choice for sensitive acidic APIs. It is used as lubricant and matrix former. It hardens suppository formulations and adjust their melting points.
Why choose Kolliwax® SA Fine?
- Fully approved, pharmaceutical-grade excipient – for your peace of mind
- Pasticizer with included consistency factor functionality
- Lipophilic lubricant and the first choice for sensitive acidic APIs
- Viscosity regulator with a higher melting point
- Guaranteed performance across a wide variety of applications
- Innovative solutions for better, more stable formulations
Major Applications Kolliwax® SA Fine
|Chemical name||Stearyl Alcohol|
|Raw material origin||Kolliwax® SA Fine is based on vegetable and synthetic raw materials.|
|Regulatory status||Ph. Eur., USP / NF, JP: Stearyl Alcohol|
Learn more about Kolliwax® SA Fine